Our mono synthetic diamond products are produced by high pressure, high temperature (HPHT). Synthetic diamond mono plate is cut from good crystal diamond; its grades are divided into D12, D21, D22, D23; The product range offers a wide choice of geometries, edge lengths and cross-sectional areas to give the synthetic diamond tool and die maker unprecedented options and the opportunity to manufacture tools for a broad range of applications.
1. regular square plates shape
2. Straight edge, almost no impurity
3.2.5 to 6.0 mm edge length, 1.0-1.2mm thickness, as for thikness 1.5mm and 2.0mm we can customized according to your order
1. Best surface finish of any die material available.
2. Moth’s hardness 10
3. Good thermal stability 4.Good shock resistance
1. Used in making diamond tools like saw blade for cutting various stone. And it's widely used for making wire saw, gang saw and etc.
2. For all kinds of geological exploration drilling tools, engineering drilling tools, and all varieties of diamond drilling tools. for cutting and dressing hard materials.
3. dressers for wheel dressing, a variety of special knives, burnishing tools, wear parts, and wire drawing dies.
4. can be used to polish jewelry and for decoration, act as natural diamond
Photos just for reference.
D12: Comparatively regular square plates shape, straight edge, almost no impurity and micron crack , 2.5-4.5mm edge length, 1.0-1.2mm thickness, high strength.
D22:Comparatively regular square plates shape, straight edge, containing a bit back spot or cracks but not too much, 2.5-4.5mm edge length, 1.0-1.2mm thickness, lower than YWD12
D23: Irregular plates shape, near square, not straight edge, containing a bit back spot or cracks, good transparency,2-4mm edge length, 1.0-1.2mm thickness